Watch this inspiring video that features students at Peñasco Middle School and Roots and Wings Charter School reading the Declaration of Seed Sovereignty in 2010. We cannot forget the important role our youth will play in leading us toward a sustainable, socially just, and equitable food future.
Share This Page
- OSA Reports Back from the NOSB Meeting in Rhode Island | Seed Broadcast on Eight Ways the NOP Can Support Organic Seed Systems
- Autumn Letter from Our Director | Seed Broadcast on New Organic Seed Database Announced
- Autumn Letter from Our Director | Seed Broadcast on OSA Attends Student Symposium on Organic Plant Breeding
- Remembering the ‘People’s Department’ | Seed Broadcast on The Farm Bill and Seed
- In Celebration of Public Plant Breeding | Seed Broadcast on OSA Attends Student Symposium on Organic Plant Breeding